- In driving with the windows down
- In appreciating the little things, like open windows
- In painting your nails all sorts of colors
- That baking can cure a bad day
- That nothing beats the smell and sound of Starbucks
- That you have to have the cold days to appreciate the warm ones
- That everyone looks better with a tan
- In having a favorite pair of shoes and wearing them. Everyday. (My are my rainbows. How could I resist the way the fit my feet?)
- That getting stuff accomplished in the day deserves a reward
- In having nights where you hang out with your friends and don't do anything fantastic.
- That being busy is so much better than being bored
- That blondes really DO have more fun (I have proof of this too. I am much more fun as a blonde than as a brunette)
- In walking my puppy and teaching him to love the watet
- That swimming is the only workout where I can take time to only think about what I am doing right then and there
- That the human body is AMAZING. (Don't believe me? Take a course in immunology. It is not a coincidence that we are made the way we are)
- That a photograph can speak volumes, especially film photography
I love Jose Villa so much.
And with that, I leave you.